Monday 28 December 2009

FAQ


Q: Do you supply?
A: Yes i do, mail me and i'll attach the rates to you.

Q. Can i have discount please?
A. Sorry but prices are fixed unless you are buying in bulk.

Q. Where you do meet up?
A. Majority of time will be at kallang mrt. Occasionally, i will do meet up at other mrt if i happen to pass by.

Q. Oh. Then when and where will it be?
A. Depends. Unless i initiate it, there will be no meet up at other places.

Q. Will you scam my money?
A. Do not buy from me if you do not trust me.

Q. Can you text me instead?
A. Unfortunately but no, unless you're meeting me the next day.
As my messages are limited, you can mail me instead. I'll my very best to reply you ASAP.

Q. Can i pay and collect at the same time?
A. You can do so if the items you're purchasing is instocks, otherwise payment has to be in first to process your orders(E.g SPREE & PREORDER)

No comments:

Post a Comment